Who uses Direct CONTROL?
Direct CONTROL is suitable for all medical disciplines. It is suitable for a single practitioner or scalable for multiple locations.
The Direct CONTROL software will support the following areas of speciality and practice across statutory reporting and billing.
- General Practice
- Allied Health
- Anaesthetics and Pain Management
- Assistants in Surgery
- Haematology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology,
- Hospitals (Day and Rehabilitation)
- Medico Legal
- Palliative Care
- Specialists / Surgeons
- Veterinary Surgeons with Direct CONTROL VET
- Veterinary Specialists with Direct CONTROL VET
We chose Direct CONTROL for its billing and statutory reporting due to its simplicity of use, in-depth and comprehensive coverage of regulations and its flexibility to incorporate within our next generation CHI Platform.